Thursday 5 April 2012

I can explain

I never intentionally dress my children like this - this outfit is a culmination of his day, a masterpiece if you will. But if anyone can pull off an outfit like this it's Logan, and he does and still manages to look cute.
Elmo Pants:
We always dress them in comfy clothes for their naps, he just woke up from his nap.
Socks: I haven't done laundry in a week so all his short socks are dirty - we had to resort to the ugly tall socks which don't stay on unless you pull them over his pants.
Fleece: I thought his long sleeve would be warm enough. It wasn't. So I snagged what was most convenient, the striped fleece
Hat: He likes his hats and it was sunny
Sunglasses: He doesn't own any, so we had to borrow Reagans because his eyes were still sensitive from being dilated at his eye appointment.

Eye appointment results were that his astigmatism in his right eye has gotten worse as well as his overall vision. So a new prescription is in his future.

No comments:

Post a Comment