Tuesday 27 March 2012


She's been knockin at the one nap door for a couple weeks now but I could hardly believe that my little baby could survive an entire day resting her peepers only once. But we tried it this weekend and she did fine, if not great. And so far this week she's been a one napper :o

Secretly I've been waiting for this day since she was born. Part of me was dreading waiting until she was 18months old to free up more of our day. Sooo much to my delight we don't have to wait any longer!

We've had to adjust our schedule a little to help ease her into one nap and I'm sure there will be days when she can't take it and needs two naps but for now my kiddos are on the exact same eating/sleeping/snacking/milk drinking schedule - wahoooooo!

6:30/7ish - up & milk/formula
8am - breakfast
10am -snack
11:30am - lunch
12pm/12:30ish - naps
2:30pm/3ish - up & milk/formula
4pm - snack
5:30pm -dinner
6:30pm - bath
6:45pm - jammers & milk/formula
7pm - night night

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Erin and Kevin. Now more time for ?????
    Your call!
    Love
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny, that is about my schedule too! :)

    ReplyDelete