Monday 27 February 2012

She sleeps

She is almost 9 months old & we are just now able to say with some sort of certainty that sometime between then
and now - she sleeps through the night 7pm-6:30/7am. whew. That took awhile. But then it just kinda happened & it took about 2 weeks of her doing it for Kevin and I to bring it up to one another afraid we would jinx it. We are still dealing with a 5am frantic cry when she wakes up and doesn't know where her pacifier is (oh I love & hate the pacifier) but it's an easy fix and then we don't hear from her again until 6:30/7ish.

90% of the time she takes great naps. One at 8:30/9am and if she's not up I wake her up by 10:30 (yes. I wake a sleeping baby) but it's all in an effort to get both babies to take their afternoon naps together at 1pm...at which point I usually have 2hrs of quiet time that I fill with cleaning up toys, washing bottles, posting pictures of the babies etc....

1 comment: