Thursday 27 October 2011

October 27th

My Grandma passed away today.

I took this picture yesterday just after Reagan & I left her room for the evening. It wasn't until after my mom called in the middle of the night to tell me she had passed that I realized it was the first time I had left her room without saying good night, good bye or seeya later to Grandma. We just left. I imagine it was because I figured she had hung on this long she would be there in the morning. She didn't suffer and I know the last 6 days she was just laying there listening & enjoying her family reminiscing, laughing and crying.


She's in a better place now, watching over all of us.

2 comments:

  1. Big hugs. Thinking of you and your family. You'll always have her watching over you now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you Erin----remember the happy times
    that you and her had..Your grandma was a good and loving person and yes, she is now watching over all of us. Love you Dad

    ReplyDelete